See all the must-not-miss sites of Vietnam from North to South within 15 days at a leisurely pace. You will have a deeper insight into Vietnam beautiful landscape, culture, culinary and daily life of the locals.
Vietnam Highlights Experience 15 Days
- Soak up the elegant & charming Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Enjoy the spectacular valley & rice terrace in Sapa from the above, trekking is a must-do.
- Staying overnight on a traditional junk while cruising through the magnificent Halong Bay.
- Visit the Imperial City Hue to learn about its long history, and the local village to see the local handicraft and rural life.
- Stroll around the tranquil ancient town of Hoi An by the river.
- Immerse in the hustle & bustle Southern metropolitan – Ho Chi Minh City and discover the daily life in Mekong Delta.
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Classic Vietnam tour for your reference. If you have any query, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Category||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31th, 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||
|Ho Chi Minh||Sanouva Hotel
|Liberty Central Saigon
|Mekong||Mekong Eyes Classic Cruise||Mekong Eyes Explorer Cruise||Song Xanh Sampan|
|Hue||Alba Spa Hotel
Deluxe City View
|Hoi An||Vinh Hung Emerald
|Hoi An Central Boutique
My Spirit Superior
|The Lapis Hotel
|Oriental Jade Hotel
Oriental Emerald Room
|Sapa||Sapa Vista Hotel
|Aira Boutique Hotel
|Silk Path Resort
|Halong||Garden Bay Cruise
Include & Exclude
- All private transfer and transportation.
- Domestic air tickets for flight Hochiminh – Danang & Hue – Hanoi
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced local English / French speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tickets
- Water and tissues on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- Dragon Boat in Hue
- Private double/twin cabin in Halong
- Approval document for visa on arrival (1-month single entry)
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamping fee.
- Others not mentioned above
* Check-in time: 02.00pm – Check-out time: 12.00pm.
* Price is based on a minimum of 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. A single supplement is surcharged when one person occupies one room.