Vietnam is well known in the world by its natural beauty, war, and foods. Vietnam has an enviable natural bounty, and the cooking techniques enhance the offerings from land to sea to great advantage. The cuisine is heaven-sent and the divine flavors are as diverse as the areas in which they are offered. The marriage of cooking techniques and ingredients from the aged-old colonialism with nowadays foreign influence.
Vietnam Culinary Highlights 12 Days
- Enjoy wandering through markets to learn local fruits and vegetables, to smell fresh lemongrass filled in the air.
- Explore Vietnam Cuisine while touring the country.
- You will learn how to cook the local’s style in each region and master the skill by the end of the trip.
- Visit all highlights scenic in Vietnam such as Mekong Delta, Hoi An ancient town, Hue citadel, Hanoi city & Halong Bay.
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Vietnam culinary tour for your reference. If you have any query, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Category||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31th, 2019 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||Single supplement|
|Ho Chi Minh||Sanouva
|Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint
|Mekong||Mekong Eyes Classic Cruise||Mekong Eyes Explorer Cruise||Song Xanh Sampan|
Deluxe City View
Deluxe City View
|Hoi An||Vinh Hung Emerald
|Hoi An Central Boutique
My Spirit Superior
|La Siesta Central
Oriental Emerald Room
|Halong||Garden Bay Premirum Cruise
|Dragon Legend Cruise
Include & Exclude
- All private transfer and transportation.
- Domestic airtickets for flight Hochiminh – Danang & Hue – Hanoi
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced local English / French speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tickets
- Water and tissues on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- Private double/twin cabin in Halong
- Approval document for visa on arrival (1 month single entry)
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamping fee.
- Others not mentioned above
* Check in time: 02.00pm – Check out time: 12.00pm.
* Price is based on minimum 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. Single supplement is surcharged when one person occupies one room.
* The cooking class is join-in session