An overview of the most outstanding historical sites in Central Vietnam, which will give you opportunities to learn more about the unique culture and history. The special trip will give you a forgettable experience with interesting place sites in the center of Vietnam in 7 days.
Historic Central Vietnam 7 Days
- Explore the stalagmites, stalactites system with the sparkling, mysterious beauty of Phong Nha cave system.
- Delve deep into Vietnam’s war-time memories at the Demilitarized Zone.
- Take a full day to discover Hue with old historical constructions such as Emperor Mausoleums, the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum.
- Visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese – covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation.
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Central Vietnam tour for your reference. If you have any query, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Category||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31th, 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||
Superior City View
Premier Suite Ocean
Deluxe City View
Deluxe River View
Vinh Hung Emerald
Central Boutique Hoian
Almanity Hoian Resort
My Spirit Room
Include & Exclude
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced local English / French speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Water and tissues on coach
- Services charges and government tax.
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamping fee.
- Others not mentioned above
* Check-in time: 02.00pm – Check-out time: 12.00pm.
* Price is based on a minimum of 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. A single supplement is surcharged when one person occupies one room.