The beauty of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park is incomparable to anywhere in the world. Below the rich primary and secondary forests, there is an underground prehistoric cave paradise which exceeds the powers of the imagination. Phong Nha cave is a natural legacy of the world where stands across from towering limestone cliffs. This adventure tour offers the perfect balance between trekking, caving, climbing, squeezing and swimming.
Explore the Phong Nha – Ke Bang 3 days
- Discover the beauty of two of the most beautiful caves that the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park has to offer.
- Enjoy a boat ride down the Son river.
- Explore the Dark Cave, which is well-known as an amazing place with kayaking & mud baths.
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Phong Nha – Ke Bang tour for your reference. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Category||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31st 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||
|Dong Hoi||Muong Thanh Quang Binh
|Sun Spa Resort & Villa
Deluxe Pool Side room
|Gold Coast Resort
Suite Ocean View room
Include & Exclude
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced local English / French speaking guide (we do not use tour guide on airport transfers)
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Water and tissues on coach
- Services charges and government tax.
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Vietnam visa
- Surcharge for Peak Season
- Others not mentioned above
* Check-in time: 02.00pm – Check-out time: 12.00pm.
* Price is based on a minimum of 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. A single supplement is surcharged when one person occupy one room.