The beauty of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park is incomparable to anywhere in the world. Below the rich primary and secondary forests, there is an underground prehistoric cave paradise which exceeds the powers of the imagination. Phong Nha cave is a natural legacy of the world where stands across from towering limestone cliffs. This adventure tour offers the perfect balance between trekking, caving, climbing, squeezing and swimming.
Explore the Phong Nha – Ke Bang 3 days
- Discover the beauty of two of the most beautiful caves that the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park has to offer.
- Enjoy a boat ride down the Son river.
- Explore the Dark Cave, which is well-known as an amazing place with kayaking & mud baths.
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Phong Nha – Ke Bang tour for your reference. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Day 01: Dong Hoi – Phong Nha Cave – Paradise Cave
08:00: Our car and tour guide will pick you up in Dong Hoi and drive you to Paradise cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park’s core zone). It is approximately 75 km from Dong Hoi and an 80 minute drive).
You will then be taken by golf cart (1.6km) from the main gate through the jungle, to where you will then climb to the mouth of the cave; a climb that boasts spectacular views of the mountainous region around the cave.
12:30: Lunch at local restaurant in Phong Nha village. Here you will enjoy a traditional Vietnamese dish. Vegetarian option is available. Please contact us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate you.
13:30: Depart for Phong Nha Cave. You will then take a 25 minute ride to the cave via traditional dragon boat. This cave is called a water cave as it exhibits an underground river. After going into the cave by boat, you will explore 300 meters into the cave on foot. Then, you will be taken back by boat. This cave is famous for its spectacular rock formations. It has been given names such as the “Lion”, the “Fairy Caves”, the “Royal Court”, and the “Buddha”.
17:00: Back to your hotel in Dong Hoi. Rest of the day is free at your leisure. Overnight in Dong Hoi
Note: Please bring swimwear and towel for swimming (April up to September)
Tour guide: English Speaking Guide
Day 02: Dong Hoi – Dark Cave – Nuoc Mooc Stream
Breakfast at your hotel. Meet up with our driver and tour guide again at the hotel lobby. Today, spend a full day to explore Dark Cave and Nuoc Mooc Stream. Dark cave is the true experience, kayaking over the river to get there, walking through the dark with only the head touching on your mining helmet, having a mud fight in the mud baths deep in the cave and then washing clean with a swim in the lake inside the cave. Afternoon is the time for Nuoc Mooc Stream – a paradise on Earth covered by the jungle, resembled a glittering green silk scarf. Listening to the birds twit, having hammock by the stream, kayaking or swimming are the main activites here.
Note: Activities include Muddy bath, ziplining, swimming, kayaking, please bring swimwear and towel
Tour guide: English Speaking Guide
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
|Category||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31st 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||
|Dong Hoi||Muong Thanh Quang Binh
|Sun Spa Resort & Villa
Deluxe Pool Side room
|Gold Coast Resort
Suite Ocean View room
Include & Exclude
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced local English / French speaking guide (we do not use tour guide on airport transfers)
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Water and tissues on coach
- Services charges and government tax.
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Vietnam visa
- Surcharge for Peak Season
- Others not mentioned above
* Check-in time: 02.00pm – Check-out time: 12.00pm.
* Price is based on a minimum of 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. A single supplement is surcharged when one person occupy one room.