This DMZ tour from Hue will offer you a general view of central Vietnam – a heritage land. You can explore historic sites in Hue city and DMZ in Quang Tri to learn about their history, culture, and architecture. Also, you can enjoy the beautiful natural caves in Phong Nha, a magical place hidden in the limestone mountains and tropical forests.
DMZ Tour Adventure 2 days
- Explore the historic DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) that ran along the Ben Hai River.
- Admire the amazing and beautiful limestone of the Phong Nha Cave
- Relax on a boat cruise on the Son River
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this DMZ tour for your reference. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31th, 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||
Sun Spa Resort – Deluxe Ocean Room
Include & Exclude
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced local English / French speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Water and tissues on coach
- Services charges and government tax.
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamping fee.
- Others not mentioned above
* Check-in time: 02.00pm – Check-out time: 12.00pm.
* Price is based on minimum 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. Single supplement is surcharged when one person occupies one room.