Located about 100 km north of Hanoi, Ninh Binh is a beautiful land with the breathtaking landscape of mountain and water. Furthermore, the area plays a significance in Vietnam history as it used to the first capital of Vietnam under Dinh and Le dynasty. A day trip to Ninh Binh with different combinations of Trang An, Tam Coc, Bai Dinh or Mua Cave will absolutely bring the most memorable experience for you.
Ninh Binh Private Day Tour
- 8:00: Our guide will come and pick you up to Ninh Binh (100km – 2.5 hours).
- 10:30: Upon arrival, travel directly to the boat pier and get into a rowing boat to explore the picturesque waterways in Trang An ecological site. Forested limestone mounts contrasting in emerald water, caves, lowland and rivers create a mysterious fairytale-like scene. Then visit a network of 11 caves with beautiful stalactites of all shapes and colors.
- 13:00: Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- 14:30: Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda – the pagoda with many records in Vietnam. This pagoda has the biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam (10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight) and also contains 500 La Han statue.
- 16:00: Get back to Hanoi.
- 18:30: Arrive in Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel. End of tour.
|Category||Price valid from now to 31st Dec 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people|
Include & Exclude
- Tour with English speaking guide
- Private transportation
- All entrance fees
- Rowing boat ride
- Bottle water & tissue on tour
- Lunch at local restaurant and government tax.
- Other expenses that not mentioned above