Ha Giang, used to be known as an alternative destination for over-touristic Sapa, is a paradise for those who love nature and enjoy a breathtaking mountain landscape. Since it is located far up north, close to China border, the place has been left of tourism for a while. Yet, the area offers an untouched feeling with much cultural richness as well as a stunning landscape.
Explore the Trails of Ha Giang 5 days
- Interact closely with varied ethnicity tribes such as Tay, Hmong, Dao and to learn from their daily life.
- Admire the stunning landscape of the most rugged territory.
- Conquer the most beautiful Ma Pi Leng pass of North Vietnam.
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Ha Giang tour for your reference. If you have any query, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Category||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31st, 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||
|Ha Giang||Truong Xuan Resort
Deluxe River View
|Dong Van||Hoa Cuong Hotel
Include & Exclude
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin / Double (2 nights in homestays & 2 nights in standard hotels)
- Experienced local English speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tickets
- Water and tissues for daily tour
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities, Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Vietnam visa
- Others not mentioned above
* Check-in time: 02.00pm – Check-out time: 12.00pm
* Special offer in Low Season from May 1st – Sept 30th is applied. Please contact us for more details.
* Price is based on a minimum of 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. Single supplement is surcharged when one person occupies one room.