The Central Highlands is known as a home to different ethnic minorities, for the fresh nature and temperate climate and the sublime waterfalls. Leave the beaten track to go deeper on an extraordinary journey to discover Vietnam’s Central Highlands. Meet some of the very little known ethnic minorities with their unique cultures and spiritual believes which have not changed over the past centuries. Walkthrough the largest coffee plantation, the coffee kingdom of Vietnam. Starts the trip from Kon Tum and drives through the endless corridor of rubber, coffee and pepper farms to the center of the majestic highlands, then ends in Dalat – the city of Love.
Central Highland Discovery 7 Days
- Discover Vietnam’s ethnic groups of the Central Highlands
- Stay in a homestay at a local ethnic minority village
- Explore highland landscapes with the unique lifestyles of minority groups: J’rai, E-de, Bana…
- Visit the city of love where surrounded by pine forests, lakes, and waterfalls.
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Central Highland tour for your reference. If you have any query, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Category||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31th, 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||Single supplement|
|Kon Tum||Indochine Hotel – Deluxe Room|
|Kon Ko Tu Village – Homestay|
|Buon Me Thuot||Saigon Ban Me Hotel – Deluxe Room|
|Dalat||TTC Dalat – Junior Deluxe Room|
Include & Exclude
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced local English / French speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Water and tissues on coach
- Services charges and government tax.
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamping fee.
- Others not mentioned above
* Check-in time: 02.00pm – Check-out time: 12.00pm.
* Price is based on a minimum of 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. A single supplement is surcharged when one person occupies one room.