Travel to Vietnam’s Central Highlands, crossing through coffee plantations and farmlands dotted with villages. Encounter unique hill tribe groups, boasts a varied history, stunning scenery, great coffee, and fascinating minority villages. This is a remote part of Vietnam, best for those looking for a chance to spend time with the local people in an authentic and adventurous setting. Then explore the prosperous coastal city of Quy Nhon, boasts a terrific beach-blessed shoreline and grand boulevards.
Central Highlands to the Sea 7 days
- Drive from Pleiku to Buon Ma Thuot, passing rubber and coffee plantations, rivers, waterfalls, and other unique landscapes.
- Relax on Quy Nhon’s beach, a perfect getaway for anyone who is a nature lover and who has the fascination to absorb the beauty of our Vietnam.
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Central Highland & Quy Nhon tour for your reference. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Category||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31th, 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||Single supplement|
|Buon Me Thuot||Saigon Ben Me Hotel – Deluxe Room|
|Kon Tum||Indochine Hotel – Deluxe Room|
|Kon Ko Tu Village – Homestay|
|Quy Nhon||Avani Resort – Deluxe Studio Room|
Include & Exclude
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced local English / French speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Water and tissues on coach
- Services charges and government tax.
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamping fee.
- Others not mentioned above
* Check-in time: 02.00pm – Check-out time: 12.00pm.
* Price is based on a minimum of 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. A single supplement is surcharged when one person occupies one room.