Flying is not the only way to travel around Vietnam and Cambodia. This itinerary allows you to enter Cambodia from Vietnam by waterway and meanwhile, you are still able to look around on Mekong River. You are to see how people conduct their lives on the river, the rich history, and the magnificent religious construction.
Experience the Mekong Trails 7 days
- Discover the living life in Mekong Delta provinces & the vibrant floating market Cai Rang
- Learn the history of Phnom Penh, especially in the Pol Pot dark time
- Explore the magnificent Angkor Wat and its surrounding temples
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Mekong and Cambodia tour for your reference. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Category||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31th, 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||
|Can Tho||Kim Tho Hotel
|Vinpearl Can Tho Hotel
Deluxe City View
|Victoria Resort & Spa
Superior Garden View
|Chau Doc||Chau Pho Hotel
|Chau Pho Hotel
|Victora Resort & Spa
|Phnom Penh||King Grand Boutique Hotel
|Palace Gate Hotel
Royal Deluxe Room
|Siem Reap||Central Boutique Hotel
|Saem Siem Reap
|Somadevi Angkor Boutique
Excutive Deluxe Room
Include & Exclude
- All private transfer and transportation.
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced local English / French speaking guide
- Domestic flight (Phnom Penh – Siem Reap)
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tickets
- Water and tissues on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- An approval document for visa on arrival (1-month single entry)
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamping fee.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
- Surcharge for peak season
- Others not mentioned above
* Check-in time: 02.00pm – Check-out time: 12.00pm.
* Price is based on a minimum of 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. A single supplement is surcharged when one person occupies one room.