Combing the southern part of Vietnam & Cambodia exploration by a speed boat via Mekong River is such a great vacation. 2 weeks is just enough to focus on the Saigon city and Mekong Delta area then Cambodia from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap.
Exotic Explore Cambodia & Vietnam 13 days
- Immerse in the hustle & bustle Southern metropolitan – Ho Chi Minh City
- Discover the living life on the water in Mekong River
- Learn the history of Phnom Penh, especially in the Pol Pot dark time
- Join the bamboo train in the untouched Battambang
- Explore the magnificent Angkor Wat and its surrounding temples
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Southern Vietnam & Cambodia tour for your reference. If you have any query, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Category||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31st, 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||
|Hotel Nikko Saigon
|Mekong Cruise||Mekong Eyes||Dragon Eyes||Gecko Eyes|
|Chau Doc||Victoria Chau Doc
|Victoria Chau Doc
|Victoria Chau Doc
|Phnom Penh||King Grand Boutique
|Siem Reap||Central Boutique
|Saem Siem Reap
|Somadevi Angkor Boutique
Include & Exclude
- All private transfer and transportation as indicated
- Accommodation shared in twin sharing room with daily breakfast
- Speedboat tickets as mentioned
- Flight Siem Reap – Saigon, Economy Standard
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tickets
- Water and tissues on the coach
- Services charges and government tax.
- Experienced local English speaking guide
- Other International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Vietnam and Cambodia visas
- Others not mentioned above
* Check-in time: 02.00pm – Check-out time: 12.00pm
* Special offer in Low Season from May 1st – Sept 30th is applied. Please contact us for more details.
* Price is based on a minimum of 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. A single supplement is surcharged when one person occupies one room.