An interesting yet relaxing itinerary bringing you to the further South, starting from Ho Chi Minh city surroundings then the deluxe or luxury Mekong River cruise. Cu Chi Tunnels is also a must-not-miss and important site in Vietnam history
Southern Vietnam Highlights 6 days
- Immerse in the hustle & bustle Southern metropolitan – Ho Chi Minh City.
- Discover the living life on the water in Mekong River while cruising on an overnight boat.
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Southern Vietnam tour for your reference. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Category||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31th, 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||
|Ho Chi Minh||Sanouva
|Mekong||Mekong Eyes Classic Cruise||Mango Cruise||Song Xanh Sampan|
Include & Exclude
- All private transfer and transportation
- Shuttle bus transfer to the Mekong for round trip
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced local English speaking guide
- Boat trips as itinerary
- Meals as indicated
- All sightseeing tickets
- Water and tissues on coach
- Complimentary Approval document for Vietnam visa ( 1 month single entry)
- Services charges and government tax
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamping fees at the airport on arrival
- Others not mentioned above
- Compulsory dinners or peak season surcharges
* Check-in time: 02.00pm – Check-out time: 12.00pm
* Price is based on a minimum of 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. A single supplement is surcharged when one person occupies one room.