Explore the ‘rice bowl’ of Vietnam, the delta is carpeted in a dizzying variety of greens where boats, houses, markets float upon the innumerable rivers, canals and streams. This tour takes you on a journey along scenic canal paths and orchard trails, in ferries that only fit half a dozen people, and through the charming villages and towns of the Mekong Delta area to immerse you deep in the unique way of life here.
Cycle the Highlights of Mekong 4 days
- Cycle through bright green rice fields, fruit and vegetable farms, small villages, local markets and ornate pagodas.
- Savor a flavorful, home-cooked Vietnamese meal in a private residence.
- Explore the floating markets at a time when only locals are bustling around.
- See Chau Doc where is border crossing to Cambodia.
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Mekong biking tour for your reference. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Category||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31st, 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||
|Tra Vinh||Mekong Garden – Bungalow||Mekong Garden – Bungalow|
|Can Tho||Vinpearl Can Tho – Deluxe||Can Tho Ecolodge – Deluxe Room|
|Chau Doc||Victoria Nui Sam – Superior||Victoria Chau Doc – Superior|
Include & Exclude
- Luggage transfer.
- Vehicles: (varies based on local conditions and vehicle sizes available). Private air-conditioned vehicle for transfer and back up as itinerary.
- Bike, helmet, 1 biking water bottle per person.
- Plenty of water provided throughout the day when cycling.
- Snacks and local fruits.
- Certified English Speaking Guide with one first aid kit per guide.
- Each guide will have a full set of travel bike tools.
- The main support vehicle will have spare parts.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Boat trip / Ferry ticket of places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing tickets of places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation as listed above.
- Visa arrangement
- International and domestic flights
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Soft drinks, or beverages beyond water – we can add this into costs at agents request
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks at mealtimes
- Energy drinks or powders, performance bars, or performance gels (Gatorade, Powerbars, Gu, Isostar, etc)
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure (Laundry, telephone)
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the itinerary and in the inclusive portion.
- Other language speaking guides
* Check-in time: 02.00pm – Check-out time: 12.00pm.
* Price is based on a minimum of 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. A single supplement is surcharged when one person occupies one room