Mekong Delta is the ideal destination for cycling through the scenic landscapes and vibrant villages. Get an up-close look at the local culture while pedaling on quiet laneways. See the Delta’s floating markets, visit cottage industries and stay in a village homestay for an authentic Vietnam adventure. Taste the local food.
Mekong Cycling Tour 3 Days
- Bike along the countryside road and see the gorgeous landscapes of the area, quiet laneways crossing the delta, getting a close look at the vibrant villages.
- Go off the beaten path to discover local life in the Mekong Delta region.
- See daily life come alive as you cruise down the Mekong River on a motorboat.
- Explore the floating market.
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Mekong cycling tour for your reference. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Category||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31st, 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||
|Cai Be||Mekong Lodge – Deluxe Room||Mekong Riverside – Garden View|
|Can Tho||Vinpearl Can Tho – Deluxe||Victoria Resort – Superior Room|
Include & Exclude
- Luggage transfer.
- Vehicles: (varies based on local conditions and vehicle sizes available). Private air-conditioned vehicle for transfer and back up as itinerary.
- Bike, helmet, 1 biking water bottle per person.
- Plenty of water provided throughout the day when cycling.
- Snacks and local fruits.
- Certified English Speaking Guide with one first aid kit per guide.
- Each guide will have a full set of travel bike tools.
- The main support vehicle will have spare parts.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Boat trip / Ferry ticket was mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing tickets of places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation as listed above.
- Visa arrangement
- International and domestic flights
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Soft drinks, or beverages beyond water – we can add this into costs at agents request
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks at mealtimes
- Energy drinks or powders, performance bars, or performance gels (Gatorade, Powerbars, Gu, Isostar, etc)
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure (Laundry, telephone)
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the itinerary and in the inclusive portion.
- Other language speaking guides
* Check-in time: 02.00pm – Check-out time: 12.00pm.
* Price is based on the minimum of 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. A single supplement is surcharged when one person occupies one room.