Mai Chau Valley is a quaint rural district in Hoa Binh province, far away 03 driving hours from Hanoi. It is surrounded by rice terraces, hills and traditional stilt houses of the White Thai ethnic group. You will have a chance to immerse yourself fully into the unique local culture and natural scenes.
Feel the Tranquil Mai Chau 2 days
- Trekking/ Cycling around Valley to enjoy its tranquil beauty and to interact with friendly locals.
- Learn about cultures, history, the tradition of ethnic minority groups through live dance and music performed by locals.
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Mai Chau tour for your reference. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Day 01: HANOI – MAI CHAU VALLEY
At 8:00 am, our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel then we start out drive to Mai Chau. On the way, we will stop to visit Muong tribe and Thung Khe Pass to catch the entire amazing scene. Arrive to Mai Chau at noon, we will have lunch at a local house and then we start to trek through terraced rice paddies and small villages, discovering the natural beauty of the valley and encountering the culture of the ethnic minority Thai people on our visits to the “Pom Coong” and “Na Phon” villages. Back to the homestay for some leisure before the evening, a special live dance and music performance will make your night lively.
Day 02: MAI CHAU – HANOI
Get up and enjoy the fresh air of the mountain and have your breakfast. This morning, we will take a bike to ride along the narrow paths and also do a light trek to visit other villages in the valley. Have a chance to witness and talk with local villagers going about their daily business tilling their fields, logging or herding the buffalo. After lunch, we say goodbye to this beautiful valley and the family to drive back to Hanoi. End of services.
|Category||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31th, 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||Single supplement|
|Mai Chau||Maison Debuoc
|Mai Chau Lodge
Deluxe Moutain View Room
|Mai Chau Eco-Lodge
Include & Exclude
- Accommodation in twin/double sharing with breakfast
- Private transfer with air-conditioned van
- Regional English speaking guide
- Bottle water and tissue on tour
- Meals as indicated (without beverage)
- Admission fees as indicated
- Personal expenses i.e. laundry, telephone billing, tipping, etc.
- Visa fee and its arrangement.
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Peak season surcharges by hotels/Compulsory dinner if there is any
- Early check-in & late check-out at all hotel
* Check-in time: 02.00pm – Check-out time: 12.00pm
* Special offer in Low Season from May 1st – Sept 30th is applied. Please contact us for more details.
* Price is based on a minimum of 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. A single supplement is surcharged when one person occupies one room.