Mai Chau Valley is a quaint rural district in Hoa Binh province, far away 03 driving hours from Hanoi. It is surrounded by rice terraces, hills and traditional stilt houses of the White Thai ethnic group. You will have a chance to immerse yourself fully into the unique local culture and natural scenes.
Feel the Tranquil Mai Chau 2 days
- Trekking/ Cycling around Valley to enjoy its tranquil beauty and to interact with friendly locals.
- Learn about cultures, history, the tradition of ethnic minority groups through live dance and music performed by locals.
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Mai Chau tour for your reference. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Category||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31th, 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||Single supplement|
|Mai Chau||Maison Debuoc
|Mai Chau Lodge
Deluxe Moutain View Room
|Mai Chau Eco-Lodge
Include & Exclude
- Accommodation in twin/double sharing with breakfast
- Private transfer with air-conditioned van
- Regional English speaking guide
- Bottle water and tissue on tour
- Meals as indicated (without beverage)
- Admission fees as indicated
- Personal expenses i.e. laundry, telephone billing, tipping, etc.
- Visa fee and its arrangement.
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Peak season surcharges by hotels/Compulsory dinner if there is any
- Early check-in & late check-out at all hotel
* Check-in time: 02.00pm – Check-out time: 12.00pm
* Special offer in Low Season from May 1st – Sept 30th is applied. Please contact us for more details.
* Price is based on a minimum of 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. A single supplement is surcharged when one person occupies one room.