If you have extended time in Hanoi and would like to see the real countryside of North Vietnam, Duong Lam ancient village is an ideal destination for you. Besides, a visit to the beautiful national park of Ba Vi will help refresh yourself after busy days in hustle and bustle Hanoi.
Ba Vi & Duong Lam Explore
- Refresh yourself in the beautiful nature of Ba Vi National Park.
- Get a glimpse of the local life of calm and peaceful Duong Lam Village.
- Enjoy lunch at a local family who own one of the oldest house in the village.
- Cycle along this beautiful ancient village and visit some famous temples here.
At 8 am you will get pick up by our driver then depart for about 2 hours to the west of the capital to get out of this busy city. As you approach the summit of Ba Vi Mountain, you will be amazed by the breathtaking scenery with mountain ranges, and variety of crops along the hills. Upon arrival, start a short trek through the cloud forest up to Uncle Ho Temple or Tan Vien “Mountain God” Temple.
After enjoying the fresh air of national park, rejoin your vehicle and move to Duong Lam Ancient Village, the only village in Vietnam listed as a national heritage monument. Upon arrival, enjoy a tasty lunch at a local family whose house dates back from 17th century. After lunch, take your bike and ride leisurely past village alleyways and ancient temples. Stop at Ngo Quyen (who freed Vietnam from 1000 years Chinese domination) and Phung Hung (a military leader who briefly reigned over Vietnam during the 8th century) Temples to learn about the history of Vietnam 1000 years ago. Finally, return to your vehicle for your transfer back to your hotel. End of services.
|Group size||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31st 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people|
Include & Exclude
- Private transfer with air-conditioned van
- Bottle of water and cold towel daily on the private van
- Regional and experienced English speaking guides
- Lunch at a local family (without beverage)
- All entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Travel insurances
- Drink and meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal tipping and gratuities
- International flight ticket
- Others not mentioned above