Venture out to discover Saigon after dark on the back of a vintage Vespa. Trying a local beer, sampling authentic cuisine while listening to special live music are the most chilling experiences on a 4.5-hour Vespa tour in this hustle and bustle city.
Saigon from the back of Vespa Tour
Welcome you to part night excursion, part street food adventure. VVA will pick you up at a hotel. The first stop is to Café zoom to “watch the world goes by” (quoted by The Lonely Planet) and enjoy cocktail and appetizer (inclusive) before adventuring into the favorite local eating spot. You can experience the nightlife of Saigon the way locals do, all from the back of a vintage Vespa scooter.
The tour will start with a ride to part Chinatown. It will head to District 4 through busy streets and alleys to see the nightlife of locals and enjoy street seafood and cold drinks places that foreigners won’t be found. Leaving district 4 to district 3 the tour pass through downtown district 1 to take in the sights on the way to Banh Xeo, a specialty of Saigon, and southern food with the locals. Then the tour will continue to a hidden Vietnamese-style coffee shop to have a taste of Vietnamese music (live) as a local. After this, the tour will bring a guest to a live music venue to enjoy the drinks with live music. Guests ride pillion behind our drivers.
End of trip. We hope that you have many great moments and you are satisfied with our services.
Guide: English Speaking Guide
The package price is $115 per person
Include & Exclude
- Travel on Vespa with a friendly driver
- Experienced local English speaking guides
- Meals as stated in the itinerary: dinner (2 stops), local music venues, café (3 stops)
- All sightseeing tickets and entrance service fees
- At least one drink at each stop
- Services charges and government tax
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamping fee.
- Others not mentioned above