Phu Quoc island is a beach paradise with a high central ridge of protected dense rainforest and a fringe of palm-lined white sandy beaches. Many visitors to Phu Quoc choose to simply relax and enjoy the stunning beaches, great food, and pace of island life but if you decide to explore the island you’ll find there is much to see, do and learn. Teeming with luxurious resorts, Phu Quoc is the place to live it up in style and class, modernity meets tranquility. If you have a penchant for living lavishly, enjoy being pampered and having a view of the ocean from your room, the pearl island of Vietnam where it is easy to breathe and to feel your pulse.
Phu Quoc Beach Escape 4 Days
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Phu Quoc Beach tour for your reference. If you have any query, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Day 03: PHU QUOC
Free time at the resort to enjoy the comfort of the resort of join in some short trips to discover the island highlights as the ancient fishing village Ham Ninh, Phu Quoc famous fish sauce factory, pepper garden village, pearl-cultivating farm. You also can try some diving and snorkeling or visit An Thoi port, Phu Quoc former prison and Sao beach. Overnight in Phu Quoc.
Note: Price valid for travel duration from May 1st – Sep 30th, 2020 (per person in US dollar)
|Destination||Hotel’s Name||Room Type|
|Phu Quoc||Sol Beach House Resort||Beach House Room|
Include & Exclude
Our services include:
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Airport pick-up & transfer by hotel’s shuttle bus
Our services do not include:
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic Flights
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, Travel insurance
- Pre-payment on or before 30 days prior to check in, Non-refundable
- No amendment on names and arrival dates
- Non-combinable with any other offers
- Applicable to an extra bed and third person as well as children