Leave your footprint on the historical sites of the 100-year-old capital city Hanoi then onto the overnight train to Sapa – an incredible place for trekking lovers.
Best of Hanoi & Sapa 5 days
- Soak up the elegant & charming Hanoi Old Quarter
- Spoil your eyes with the spectacular valley & rice terrace in Sapa while encountering people from various ethnic minorities
Please check the full itinerary and photograph of this Hanoi to Sapa tour for your reference. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Category||Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31th, 2020 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||
Deluxe City View
|The Lapis Hotel
|Oriental Jade Hotel
Oriental Emerald Room
|Sapa||Sapa Vista Hotel
|Aira Boutique Hotel
|Silk Path Resort
Include & Exclude
- All private transfer and transportation.
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced local English / French speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tickets
- Water and tissues on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- Approval document for visa on arrival (1 month single entry)
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamping fee.
- Others not mentioned above
* Check-in time: 02.00pm – Check-out time: 12.00pm.
* Price is based on a minimum of 2 people sharing 1 double/ twin room. Single supplement is surcharged when one person occupies one room.